Free Certification Course Title: The Essential Guide to Entrepreneurship: MBA 101
This course takes you from What is Entrepreneurship through Planning, Testing Your Idea to Launch.
What you’ll learn:
- Create and understand a business plan and marketing plan.
- Multiple ideas for a business.
- Ability to launch their business.
- Knowledge of how to handle problems when they come up.
The only thing you need to know is that you think you want to start your own business.
Who this course is for:
- Someone open to learning how to start a business from the ground up.
- People wanting to take control of their lives and create their own business.
Have you ever wanted to own your own business? But maybe you’ve seen other people fail. Or maybe you’ve failed. It’s all good. You just need a solid foundation to build your castle on. This course takes you from What is Entrepreneurship through Planning, Testing Your Idea to Launch. We also help you learn to treat your business like a business. And we talk about how to monitor your success. Finally, we look at areas where things go wrong and help provide strategies to bounce back.
This is a course you will want to watch all the way through while taking notes. Then go back section by section and start to build up your business. Whether you want to start full time right away or slowly build up something, you will learn how to do it successfully.
This course includes:
2 hours on-demand video
3 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for The Essential Guide to Entrepreneurship: MBA 101?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(The Essential Guide to Entrepreneurship: MBA 101): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 6C76E0C1279D761B367E
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Table of Contents