Free Certification Course Title: Systems Design Foundations
This course aims to provide you with a simplified overview of System Design Foundations and a design framework that helps you solidify your concepts.
What you’ll learn:
System Design Components – What tools do you need to design your system?
System Design Components Choice – Which database to use when?
System Design Framework – How do you standardize a framework that you can use to design any system?
Case Study – WhatsApp
Scale & Capacity Estimation
No specific requirements or prerequisites
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to hone their system design skills (All Levels)
You will benefit from this course if:
- You have a genuine interest in improving your system design skills
- You are preparing for an upcoming system design interview (TPM PM, Engineer, Architects)
- You need to solidify your system design concepts
- You are building a new system from scratch and you are looking for guidance
Below is an overview of the system design framework you will learn through this course:
- System Design Goals
- Functional Requirements (Features)
- Non-Functional Requirements (Scale, Latency, Availability, Security, Reliability)
- Traffic & Capacity Estimates
- Choice of Database
- High-Level Design
- Bottlenecks & tradeoffs
- Product Metrics (HEART)
- WhatsApp Case Study
How to Subscribe for Systems Design Foundations?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Systems Design Foundations): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: SYSTEMDES2
Table of Contents