Free Certification Course Title: Software Engineering career planning in 120 minutes
Career planning framework for software engineers. Detailed guidance for fresh graduates and job seekers.
What you’ll learn:
Differentiate between ambitious and impractical career opportunity selection.
Identify the shortcomings in existing skillset and fix them systematically without burnout..
Understanding impact of career decisons in longer term. Thinking beyong frameworks,languages.
Explaining individual appraisal goals from the perspective of seniors stakeholders involved in the software engineering processes.
No programming experience needed.
Planning to or already pursuing a career in software or IT industry in any role. (Dev,QA,Support,DevOps,Sys. Admin etc.)
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers with 0-6 years of experience. More experience learners can use it as a tool to connect with their junior teammates.
- Anyone interested in starting a career in software or IT industry.
- Anyone looking to change jobs, moving to different tracks, or actively hiring.
- Sophomore, Post graduates, or anyone graduating in next couple of years.
This course includes:
3 hours on-demand video
2 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Software Engineering career planning in 120 minutes?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Software Engineering career planning in 120 minutes): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 9C885FA27616A4137A0B
Table of Contents