Free Certification Course Title: Software Career Bootcamp: From intern to CXO
Practical career planning from long-term perspective. Detailed guidance for fresh graduates and first-time job seekers.
What you’ll learn:
Differentiate between ambitious and impractical career opportunity selection.
Identify the shortcomings in existing skillset and fix them systematically without burnout.
Understanding impact of career decisions in longer term. Thinking beyond frameworks, and languages.
Explaining individual appraisal goals from the perspective of seniors stakeholders involved in the software engineering processes.
No programming experience needed.
Planning to or already pursuing a career in software or IT industry in any role. (Dev,QA,Support,DevOps,Sys. Admin etc.)
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers with 0-6 years of experience. More experience learners can use it as a tool to connect with their junior teammates.
- Anyone interested in starting a career in software or IT industry.
- Anyone looking to change jobs, moving to different tracks (engg. to management roles), or actively hiring.
- Sophomore, Post graduates, or anyone graduating in next couple of years.
This course includes:
2 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Software Career Bootcamp: From intern to CXO?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Software Career Bootcamp: From intern to CXO ): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 6C8F38D8B1D36FDD17B6
Table of Contents