Free Certification Course Title: Scientific Python: Data Science Visualization Bundle 18 Hrs!
Scientific Python Masterclass Complete with REGEX, NumPy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Seaborn and Pandas – 18 Hours
What you’ll learn:
Python – Bootcamp
SciPy – Scientific Python Software Stack
NumPy – Numerical Array Processing
Matplotlib – 2D Plotting and Visualization
Pandas – Data Frames & CSV Files
Scikit Learn – Python Machine Learning
Seaborn – Statistical Plotting
REGEX – Python RE (Regula Expressions)
PyTorch – Python Tensor Flow
Python – Data Mining Pipeline
Experience using Python is not necessary, because an easy to understand “Python Bootcamp Tutorial” is included!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with any background that interested in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Who wants to perform computational computing with Python
- Students who want to learn Scientific Python to improve their career prospects
In this awesome 18 hours long course we will cover:
- SciPy is a free and open-source Python library used for scientific computing and technical computing. It contains modules for optimization, linear algebra, integration, interpolation, special functions, FFT, signal and image processing, ODE solvers and other tasks common in science and engineering. The SciPy library is currently distributed under the BSD license, and its development is sponsored and supported by an open community of developers.
- NumPy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays.
- Matplotlib is a comprehensive library for creating static, animated, and interactive visualizations in Python. Most of the Matplotlib utilities lies under the pyplot submodule, and are usually imported under the plt alias.
- Pandas is a software library written for the Python programming language for data manipulation and analysis. In particular, it offers data structures and operations for manipulating numerical tables and time series. It is free software released under the three-clause BSD license.
- Scikit-learn: Simple and efficient tools for predictive data analysis · Accessible to everybody, and reusable in various contexts · Built on NumPy, SciPy, and matplotlib.
- Seaborn: Seaborn is a Python data visualization library based on matplotlib. It provides a high-level interface for drawing attractive and informative statistical graphics.
- Python REGEX Regular expressions (called REs, or regexes, or regex patterns) are essentially a tiny, highly specialized programming language embedded inside Python and made available through the re module.
- All data sets included!
This course includes:
18 hours on-demand video
4 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Scientific Python: Data Science Visualization Bundle 18 Hrs!?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Scientific Python: Data Science Visualization Bundle 18 Hrs!): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: E4B69F4FF5A7C93AE2C1
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Table of Contents