Free Course Title: Poor to Pro Pronunciation – American Accent Basics and Tools
Learn the Basics, Make a Study Plan, and Test Your American English Pronunciation Skills Today!
What you will learn:
- Take a Self-Assessment Test to measure basic pronunciation skills for American English
- Background knowledge from Linguistics so that you can use other e-learning tools
- Basic differences between Spelling and Pronunciation (and how they are related)
- Ideas to design a Study Plan to improve your English pronunciation
- Build your understanding of mouth muscles for clear and natural speech with 1enyu
Basic understanding of English vocabulary and grammar
Headphones and a way to RECORD your speech
Use the Lesson PDFs and the Resources
Who this course is for:
- Teenagers or working professionals who need to improve English Pronunciation ASAP
- To achieve a higher score on Speaking Tests: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC
- To enhance Business Communication: Interviews, Telephone, Presentations
- For Chinese, Japanese, and Korean speakers, this course was designed for you!
What’s special about the course?
1. The lessons use side-view drawings and front-view videos to help you see, hear, and understand how the sounds are made
2. There is a color-coded system of symbols, in IPA (the International Phonetic Alphabet), to help you remember the different sounds that you will learn
3. This is the only course that gives you a complete understanding between Spelling and Pronunciation (Spelling vs. Sound) for American English Vowels
4. Advanced speech recognition software and an app are used to measure your speech, identify mistakes, and assist with developing clear and natural pronunciation
How to Subscribe for Poor to Pro Pronunciation – American Accent Basics and Tools?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Poor to Pro Pronunciation – American Accent Basics and Tools): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: Not Required
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Table of Contents