Free Course Title: NGINX, Apache, SSL Encryption – Certification Course
Install, Configure, and Secure NGINX & Apache on an Ubuntu Server using Digital Ocean & Let’s Encrypt SSL.
- Basic Computer Skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Deploying a virtual server on Digital Ocean.
- Working with dynamic, static and floating IPs.
- Using Terminal for remote authentication.
- Installing and configuring LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04.
- Testing PHP.
- Hosting Multiple Domains on one Apache Virtual Server.
- Configuring Virtual Host Files and Directives.
- DNS Zone File Configuration.
- Understanding the difference between Apache & NGINX.
- Installing NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Virtual Server of your choice.
- Modifying the NGINX Block Configuration file for hosting Websites.
- Installing essential components on NGINX such as MySQL, PHP & PhpMyAdmin.
- Securing PhpMyAdmin using symbolic links and NGINX’s built-in authentication gateway.
- Securing your hosted websites with free SSL using Certbot & Let’s Encrypt.
- Installing and Configuring WordPress on your NGINX server.
- Types of SSL Certificates.
- How SSL Certificates Work.
- SSL Certificate Status Reports.
- Redirect all Domain Variations to HTTPS.
Who this course is for:
- Students Interested in learning the Foundations of NGINX, Apache & SSL Encryption.
- Students interested in learning how SSL Certificates work.
- Web Developers interested in setting up NGINX on a Ubuntu Server, with MySQL, PHP, & PhpMyAdmin.
- Web Developers interested in setting up APACHE on Ubuntu with LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Students interested in learning how to install and configure WordPress on NGINX.
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours of on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by YouAccel Training
Apply Coupon Code: YOUACCEL91035
Table of Contents