Free Course Title: MongoDB Essentials – Understand the Basics of MongoDB
An introduction and overview of MongoDB as a NoSQL database solution.
How to access your Terminal window
Have a Text Editor installed
This is a beginners level course to understanding the basics of what mongoDB is.
The intention of this course is to provide a foundation for working with mongoDB so that you can start developing applications that require a database storage.
In this course we will cover:
- How to install mongoDB.
- How to create new collections that store documents.
- You’ll learn about the most used mongo shell commands to manage your documents.
- We’ll cover the different types of data that can be stored.
- You will gain confidence in how to Create, Read, Update and Delete data.
- Learn how to build models for the database in code using Mongoose Schemas.
- Learn how to query for specific data your looking for using $in.
You will be presented with slides and command line examples. This will help you to learn how to use local instances of mongoDB.
There will be a quiz at the end to help reinforce what you’ve learned.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for those not already familiar with NoSQL or MongoDB. No previous programming experience is required.
What you will learn:
- Install MongoDB
How to Subscribe for MongoDB Essentials – Understand the Basics of MongoDB?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(MongoDB Essentials – Understand the Basics of MongoDB): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: Not Required
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Table of Contents