Free Certification Course Title: IT Security 101 – Cyber Security for Beginners
Learn cyber security best practice tips on securing computer networks from internal & external IT cyber security threats
What you’ll learn:
How to protect and secure your organisation’s network from inside and outside threats
How to make sure employees are following best practices
How to improve user awareness of phishing and vishing scams
Different types of vulnerability testing and associated legal considerations
To be an IT professional with some experience of working within a helpdesk environment
Topics on the course:
- Preventing phishing and vishing (telephone) scams, including what to watch out for when identifying them
- Checking common mistakes with cyber security settings on devices that are in use on your organisation’s network.
- Cyber security testing and the associated legal considerations that these tests have on both on your organisation and on security staff personally.
- Non-standard devices and preventing offline (face-to-face) social engineering, which can often be hard to detect, especially if it comes from someone you know.
- Password policies and preventing credential sharing between end users at your organisation.
- Alternative authentication, such as biometrics, system cyber security patching and centralised reporting.
Over this course, we’ll be going over how to protect your organisation’s computer network from any internal and external cyber security threats, whether this be from a technological or a human point of view. In some cases, these threats are a combination of both, meaning that it is especially important to be vigilant when planning how to implement cyber security policies within your organisation’s computer network.
Who this course is for:
- Existing IT support technicians who are wishing to learn new skills
This course includes:
32 mins on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for IT Security 101 – Cyber Security for Beginners?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(IT Security 101 – Cyber Security for Beginners): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: EFEB2022
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Table of Contents