Free Certification Course Title: Introduction To Website Development Technologies
What you’ll learn:
Understand HTML and CSS
Understand how to integrate Bootstrap 5 into your website
Use GitHub For Source Control
Use and Understand Visual Studio Code
Publish Website to the internet with a few clicks
How to Use Netlify and GitHub
No Programming Experience Needed
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn basic web development
Why Learn HTML and CSS?
HTML is the foundation of all web pages. Without HTML, you wouldn’t be able to organize text or add images or videos to your web pages. HTML is the beginning of everything you need to know to create engaging web pages! CSS Works in tandem with HTML to ensure that your content looks good. You are in full control of what your webpages look like using these two.
By the end of this course, you would have learned:
- How to create HTML Documents
- How to link HTML Documents and create a website
- How to insert elements in an HTML document (images, lists, tables, text, etc.)
- How to style one or more pages with CSS (Inline, Internal and External Style sheets)
- How to upload code to GitHub.
- How to publish your static website to the internet using Netlify.
- How to design a form to collect data.
- How to use Bootstrap 5
How to Subscribe For Introduction To Website Development Technologies?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Introduction To Website Development Technologies): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 9271FBE357527766BFBB
Table of Contents