Free Certification Course Title: Image Recognition for Beginners using CNN in R Studio
Deep Learning based Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) for Image recognition using Keras and Tensorflow in R Studio
What you’ll learn:
Get a solid understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and Deep Learning
Build an end-to-end Image recognition project in R
Learn usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries
Use Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) to make predictions
Students will need to install R and RStudio software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Deep Learning journey
- Anyone curious to master image recognition from Beginner level in short span of time
You’re looking for a complete Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) course that teaches you everything you need to create an Image Recognition model in R, right?
You’ve found the right Convolutional Neural Networks course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the Image Recognition problems which can be solved using CNN Models.
- Create CNN models in R using Keras and Tensorflow libraries and analyze their results.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Deep Learning concepts
- Have a clear understanding of Advanced Image Recognition models such as LeNet, GoogleNet, VGG16 etc.
This course includes:
6 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe For Image Recognition for Beginners using CNN in R Studio?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Image Recognition for Beginners using CNN in R Studio): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: AKKTPSL
Table of Contents