Free Course Title: Formal English Writing – Go to the Next Level!
Learn great English Writing skills for essays, reports, emails, articles, and exams.
You should have at least A2 level English
Learn great English Writing skills from an IELTS examiner.
Important question: Can you spot the mistake in this sentence?
“The boy was happy, he had found his toy.”
If you can’t see it, you need to take this course!
This course is for anyone who needs good English Writing skills, particularly if you are:
– Writing English essays
– Writing English emails
– Writing English reports
– Writing English articles
– Writing English in exams (IELTS, TOEFL, school/university classes etc)
In this free course, you’ll improve your English writing ability by learning writing skills that you need to know.
We will cover:
– Making Complex Sentences (to make your English writing go to the next level)
– Using Transitional Words and Phrases (to make your English writing logical and coherent)
– Formal vs Informal English Writing (to help you understand the difference between formal and informal English writing)
– English Writing Common Mistakes (to help you write English with perfect grammar)
So, let’s get started!
Music from bensound
Who this course is for:
- Students who need to write essays in English
- People who need to write emails or reports in English
- Anyone taking an IELTS, TOEFL, or other English exam
How to Subscribe For Formal English Writing – Go to the Next Level!?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Formal English Writing – Go to the Next Level!): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: Not Required
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs & Courses): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join