Free Certification Course Title: Fingerstyle Guitar Techniques: Beginner to Intermediate!
Learn how to combine your everyday Chords & Rhythm on the Acoustic Guitar with a Percussive Fingerstyle approach!
What you’ll learn:
You will learn how to emulate the sound of a drum kit on your guitar
You will learn multiple fingerstyle techniques
You will learn how to play open chord progressions which will be used to play songs in any key with a capo
You will learn how to create basic melodies on top of these chords
You will learn how to play in different rhythms including 4/4 and 3/4 timing
You will learn how to combine all of the percussive elements with chords and their variations
You will be equipped with the knowledge to start learning and creating your own Fingerstyle guitar pieces
You will learn how to read tab and chord diagrams
Who this course is for:
- Guitarists of all levels who want to understand the basics of Modern Fingerstyle Guitar and how it applies to open chord progressions and their variations
G’day guys! My name is Dave and I want to welcome you to my Fingerstyle Guitar course. I’ve been playing this style for over 10 years and have passion for teaching the foundational skills which helped me become a more experienced player. If you have no prior knowledge or just a basic understanding on how to play Fingerstyle guitar then this course is for you!
In this course:
- You’re going to learn all of the percussive techniques. This includes creating the sound of a drum kits snare and bass kick on your guitar. This is achieved by either hitting the body of the guitar or slapping the strings of the guitar on beat.
- You’ll learn how to use these percussive techniques while fingerpicking and strumming open chord progressions that are widely used in the majority of modern music. This will enable you to play songs in any key with the use of a capo.
- You’ll learn to play different chord variations and melodies at the same time while adding percussive elements. This will equip you with the tools to improvise over many popular songs.
- Finally, when you’re finished with this course you’ll have the ability to combine chords, melody and percussive elements with other extended techniques that will help you play more complex music. This includes techniques like Hammerons, pulloffs, tapping and harmonics
This course includes:
6 hours on-demand video
95 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe For Fingerstyle Guitar Techniques: Beginner to Intermediate!?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Fingerstyle Guitar Techniques: Beginner to Intermediate!): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 295C90DC5306CB2B1249
Table of Contents