Free Certification Course Title: DevOps projects using Kubernetes: a hands-on guide
Master DevOps using Kubernetes on AWS using real-world scenarios. Move your skillset to the next level.
What you’ll learn:
Apply the latest DevOps and Kubernetes practices in real-world scenarios
Gain hands-on experience by doing real labs
Advance your DevOps career in Kubernetes
Add more projects to your GitHub portfolio
Some Linux background (you should be comfortable using the shell)
Kubernetes knowledge. I assume you already know basic Kubernetes components and are looking to apply this knowlegde on real-world projects.
AWS background (basic services like EC2, S3, Route53, etc.)
Ansible and Terraform background is a plus
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring DevOps engineers who want to expand their knowledge with real-world projects
- Kubernetes users who need to see how Kubernetes can be used in various DevOps scenarios on AWS
- Anyone who uses AWS as their cloud provider of choice and wants to master DevOps and Kubernetes on that platform
- Developers with some DevOps familiarity who want to see how to use CI/CD on AWS with Kubernetes
- Those who want to switch to the DevOps career although the course will need some effort from them as it is an intermediate level one
This class in one mile wide and one foot deep!
Welcome to DevOps projects using Kubernetes – a hands-on guide. This class is an intermediate to advanced level one. I designed it for anyone who has some basic DevOps and cloud (AWS) experience but they need hands-on labs to practice what they’ve learned.
Get ready to take your Kubernetes, AWS, and DevOps knowledge and experience to the next level by exploring how real-world companies use these technolgies.
In this class, you will find very little theory and very much hands-on. It’s important to understand how this course is designed before making the decision to enroll in it. For example, you will find many practical use-cases for Helm. But you will not find a reference to all Helm commands. I assume you already have some experience with that. I also assume that you have some Kubernetes and AWS knowledge so topics like StatefulSets, Deployments, Pods, and IAM roles, EC2 instances, and S3 buckets will not be explained from scratch.
This course includes:
3.5 hours on-demand video
13 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for DevOps projects using Kubernetes: a hands-on guide?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(DevOps projects using Kubernetes: a hands-on guide): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 8CB939CDF0E94E23F23D
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Table of Contents