Free Course Title: DevOps Crash Course : Learn Jenkins Docker Kubernetes GIT
Learn Docker Kubernetes Jenkinswith Hands On Coding Exercises. For beginners in DevOps
There are no prerequisites you need before taking this course
A desire to learn the basics of DevOps and grow your I.T. skills
Have you ever wondered what DevOps is? Do you often hear terms such as “Continuous Integration”, “Build Automation”, and “Orchestration”? What about tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and Chef?
This course provides a basic introduction to the DevOps essentials everyone needs to know. Covering all the terms and tools listed above, and much more. We designed the course to give you a working knowledge of what DevOps is and how it impacts I.T. in the real world. This course explains the culture of DevOps, as well as the primary practices and tools associated with DevOps. Furthermore, you will be introduced to the close relationship between DevOps and the cloud.
After completing this course, you should:
- Be able to articulate what DevOps is.
- Have a basic understanding of the major practices associated with DevOps.
- Have some familiarity with the kinds of tools that are available to help you implement DevOps practices.
- Have an understanding of the relationship between DevOps and cloud platforms.
This course is for the absolute beginner or an I.T. professional who just wants a quick refresher. Come join Linux Academy on your journey to learn about DevOps.
As an added bonus to all who enroll, we have made a select group of Linux Academy’s Hands-On Labs and flashcards available for free to all students who wish to take advantage of them. Instructions on how to access these bonus features will be provided during the course. (NOTE: These bonus features are not a required part of the course. they are an addition you can choose if you so wish).
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or Intermediate who are willing to understand and learn more about Kubernetes orchestration in AWS by using Docker containers.
- This course is mainly for people interested in DevOps related industry.
- Anybody who is interested in container orchestration systems.
- Anybody who wants to understand newest technology trends.
What you’ll learn:
- Basic DevOps Terminology
- Deploy Kubernetes cluster
- Learn how to use Kops to spin up the Kubernetes cluster.
- Jenkins MasterClass and Build Pipeline
How to Subscribe for DevOps Crash Course : Learn Jenkins Docker Kubernetes GIT?
- Sign Up or Sign in on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(DevOps Crash Course : Learn Jenkins Docker Kubernetes GIT): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 742890D7379ECA402381