Free Certification Course Title: Database Testing and SQL for Testers
Acquire Database testing skills and t-sql. Learn to use SQL as an effective tool to perform Database testing.
What you’ll learn:
Importance of Database Testing and Database Test scenarios
Creating Databases and Tables in SQL Server
Creating tables and writing SQL queries
Using SQL Built in functions like LEN, UPPER, LOWER, SUBSTRING and REPLACE etc
Knowledge of general Software testing principles will be useful.
It also covers most of the SQL concepts that testers will need on a day to day life like
- Creating database entities e.g. Database, Table etc,
- Select, Update and Insert statements,
- In-built functions like LEFT,LEN,LOWER,LTRIM,REPLACE,REVERSE,RIGHT,SUBSTRING etc.
- Aggregate Functions like SUM, AVG, MAX,MIN etc.
- Joins and Unions
- Operators like And and Or
This course has been intended for testers who want to learn the concepts of Database testing and SQL.
Many of the modern applications are creating data in a backend database and hence knowing SQL is an essential skill for testers. It starts with an introduction to Database testing concepts first followed by SQL and finally explains how SQL can be used as a tool to perform effective Database testing.
Who this course is for:
- This course has been designed for testers looking to acquire SQL and DB testing skills.
This course includes:
1.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe For Database Testing and SQL for Testers?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Database Testing and SQL for Testers ): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: C967885AB6F64B7002DF
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Table of Contents