47Free Course Title: Coding Interview Jumpstart: Algorithms and Problem Solving
Learn the principles behind fundamental computer science algorithms asked on interviews for top tech companies.
Basic knowledge of any programming language.
Elementary math knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Software developers preparing for coding interviews.
- Software developers who want to learn more about fundamental algorithms and problem solving.
- Undergraduate and graduate computer science students.
- Anybody who wants to kickstart knowledge in algorithms.
What you’ll learn:
- Having higher chances to get a job in a place where algorithmic problem solving is a part of interview.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
In this course we will together make the first steps in the exciting world of algorithms. If you have never learned anything about algorithms, don’t be afraid or intimidated. Algorithms aren’t as hard as people often consider them to be. I’m convinced that any programmer can master the art of problem solving and algorithms if he or she has the motivation to succeed. In fact, I believe that most of the algorithms can be very easy to understand if they are explained in a clear and simple way.
Considering that I know how hard can the beginning be, because I have been in the same situation once, I have invested my knowledge and experience into this course, to help you guys making the first steps towards mastering algorithms and bringing you one step closer to your dream job.
How to Subscribe for Coding Interview Jumpstart: Algorithms and Problem Solving?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Coding Interview Jumpstart: Algorithms and Problem Solving): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: Not Required
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Table of Contents