Free Certification Course Title: Automation Testing Masterclass – Selenium, Cucumber and More
Become an SDET by learning about Selenium, Cucumber, Junit, Docker and other technologies!
What you’ll learn:
Everything about automation testing.
Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
Usage of unit test libraries such as Junit and TestNG
Making use of BDD through Cucumber.
This course will be using JAVA. However. knowledge of any OOP language would be an advantage, but not necessary since we cover the basics of Java in an entire section.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and advanced automation testers, as well as tech-savvy people that wish to get an automation tester job.
The course has the following structure:
- We learn Java together, as well as Object Oriented Programming principles. If you are already familiar with Java, you can skip this part.
- We dive into the subject of design patterns, with the objective of learning how to manage complex, repeatable situations in our code. This will give us the expertise on how to design our code for scalable, memory efficient automation frameworks.
- We then learn about Selenium, what it is and how to use it in testing Web Applications.
- The last part concentrates on how to develop your own automation framework, using the newest technologies available for automation engineers.
This course includes:
17 hours on-demand video
96 downloadable resources
1 practice test
1 coding exercise
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
How to Subscribe For Automation Testing Masterclass – Selenium, Cucumber and More?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Automation Testing Masterclass – Selenium, Cucumber and More): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 41902E6EF6148504B0B7
Table of Contents