Free Course Title: Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Zero to Hero
Beginners, Zero to Hero. AWS EC2 web server, NodeJS Server, AWS RDS database server, S3, SES & CloudWatch. FREE
Basic understanding of computer networking
A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Subtitles for 24 languages.
Learn how to do common tasks:
- Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
- Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
- Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
- Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
- Send email with AWS SES;
- Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch; and
- Use the AWS Command Line Interface.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
What you’ll learn:
- Launch an AWS EC2 WordPress web server
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Amazon Web Services
How to Subscribe for Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Zero to Hero?
- Sign Up or Sign in on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Zero to Hero): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: Not Required
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Table of Contents