Free Certification Course Title: 2022 Beginner’s guide to Cyber Security
Learn from first line experts what is Cyber Security, the latest threats and how to protect against them. #2022
What you’ll learn:
What is Cybersecurity
What are Threats & Vulnerabilities
Malware – Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Bots, Adware, Spyware, Rootkits, Ransomware
What is Phishing
What is a brute force and denial of service attack
How to protect your data and devices
Who this course is for:
- General audience
What will you know after taking our course?
1. A general introduction to Cyber Security, including an explanation of the CIA (Confidentiality, integrity and availability) rating.
2. What is Malware (Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Bots, Adware, Spyware, Rootkits, and Ransomware).
3. Understanding different threats (Brute force, DDoS, Phishing, and Social engineering).
4. Guide on how do you protect yourself as an individual. This area will be focused on your devices and your data.
5. Bonus lecture: How are the jobs in Cyber Security? Should you consider this field?
This course includes:
1.5 hours on-demand video
4 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
How to Subscribe for 2022 Beginner’s guide to Cyber Security?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(2022 Beginner’s guide to Cyber Security): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 27A87304224913CABACC
Table of Contents